Monday, November 17, 2014

Three Questions You Might Be Asking

Three questions you might be asking right now: 

3. Who is this person?
A. I'd like to think I'm still looking for the answer to that question myself. Without getting too deep and existential I will give you the rundown! My name is Tiffany and I live (and up until recently, worked) in Central, FL. I am married to my best friend who I met in HS - but we were not high school sweethearts, so hold the Awwwwws. We met in 2001 and did not begin a romantic relationship until 2009. My husband is currently a recruiter in the United States Navy so that makes me a Navy Wife! We're both in our late, soon to be very late, 20's and are expecting our first child! It's a Boy! We also have two Boston Terrier pups (Ok, ok, they're 6 years old...they've moved on from puppy-hood) and their names are Mojo and Tipsy. 

2. What is this blog about?
A. Well, this is my third attempt at writing a blog. I don't necessarily consider myself a writer but I do feel I have important and fun things to say that others might like to read or need to hear. I hope to provide lots of laughs, important information, family updates, DIY, and a look into my photography. 

1. What's with the name?
A. HAHA, well, I take naps. I really do! I love them! Sleep. is. awesome. With that logic, naps are also awesome. Don't you think? Does this blog have anything to do with naps? Nope. Although, I can't promise I won't post about our son's napping routine or my utter need to take a nap because of our son's lack of a nap routine! I didn't want my blog's title to be too literal. I struggled immensely with picking a name for my blog and I just wanted to stop and take a nap....so that's what I did. And then named my blog after it. I hope people can see the humor and don't think it idiotic and ametuer, and if they do, then I guess I didn't want them to be readers anyway! 

So there you have it. My first post a Q&A so to speak.

0

No comments:

Post a Comment